Some time ago Bartek Drozdz has started cross-engine modifiers project, as3dmod. Using as3dmod is ridiculously simple. All you have to do in order to apply modifiers to your mesh is 1) make modifier stack object for your mesh, 2) add modifiers of your choise to that stack, and 3) call its apply() method before rendering your scene. Neverless, it is always nice to have an example.
- look at this cute little... oh img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aWmmYD2_… 52 minutes ago
- can you? ◣ ◣ ◣ 5 hours ago
- @LABUNSKY это неспроста 6 hours ago
- RT @Brilliant_Ads: https://t.co/dxl402lBx5 7 hours ago
- Adrian Solano is my hero. had balls to fly into France with only 28 euros. and to enter world class competition with no skills. THE Man! 11 hours ago