Some time ago Bartek Drozdz has started cross-engine modifiers project, as3dmod. Using as3dmod is ridiculously simple. All you have to do in order to apply modifiers to your mesh is 1) make modifier stack object for your mesh, 2) add modifiers of your choise to that stack, and 3) call its apply() method before rendering your scene. Neverless, it is always nice to have an example.
- RT @ThingsWork: This is how Disney changed Lilo & Stitch after 9/11 https://t.co/gQEKBkueS4 12 hours ago
- 🍰 twitter.com/A_man_within/s… 12 hours ago
- RT @JZdziarski: RT if you’re old enough to know what this is https://t.co/xt1OhuqqEh 12 hours ago
- RT @mano1creative: What I do at @googlevr you ask? 😎 BTW we are HIRING #3D Tech Artists + #GameDev folks! Email me firstname.lastname@example.org @lif… 12 hours ago
- @LABUNSKY будто бы их больше некому есть 12 hours ago