Just in case someone missed it last time: ASE parser is present in every flash 3D engine, and since now it doesn’t even need any 3D engine at all. That’s right, I just converted my little parser to work with Flash player 10 native 3D support! Well, sort of – I just tweaked senocular drawGraphicsData() example to display that famous shuttle model instead of sphere. Enjoy the demo and sources.
- RT @ThingsWork: This is how Disney changed Lilo & Stitch after 9/11 https://t.co/gQEKBkueS4 12 hours ago
- 🍰 twitter.com/A_man_within/s… 12 hours ago
- RT @JZdziarski: RT if you’re old enough to know what this is https://t.co/xt1OhuqqEh 12 hours ago
- RT @mano1creative: What I do at @googlevr you ask? 😎 BTW we are HIRING #3D Tech Artists + #GameDev folks! Email me email@example.com @lif… 12 hours ago
- @LABUNSKY будто бы их больше некому есть 12 hours ago