Just in case someone missed it last time: ASE parser is present in every flash 3D engine, and since now it doesn’t even need any 3D engine at all. That’s right, I just converted my little parser to work with Flash player 10 native 3D support! Well, sort of – I just tweaked senocular drawGraphicsData() example to display that famous shuttle model instead of sphere. Enjoy the demo and sources.
- RT @evermotion: Download 25 free 3D scanned sculptures from Louvre Museum: goo.gl/oBvOhW https://t.co/0UdpApRAmb 10 hours ago
- of course she has to make it about women, but it looks like uber just being a shitty company to me. twitter.com/susanthesquark… 10 hours ago
- RT @talecrafter: Today I thought it would be nice to have a small #pixelart painter inside Unity for iterating on scene assets. Guess what… 10 hours ago
- @Sosowski old softwares arent going to rewrite themselves 10 hours ago
- RT @letokot: Японские шоколадные конфеты https://t.co/9NT0WPEcIR 1 day ago